Happy Monday! It's time for another "Monday Chic" post! This week I chose six items that can be worn all season and mix and match easily. (This post contains affiliate links provided by Make Me Chic)
The booties and fedora are obviously my two wardrobe staples when the cool weather comes! I'm also currently crushing on all the criss cross tops and was excited when I found this long sleeve version at a fraction of the top designer prices! I also linked the bell sleeve dress since bell sleeves are this years fashion must and I like the dresses since you can easily add leggings underneath!
1. Navy Vintage Print Dress ($18.99)
2. Braided Tassel Ankle Booties ($34.56)
3. Tweed Oversized Boyfriend Blazer ($41.00)
4. Criss Cross Long Sleeve Shirt ($20.00)
5. Leather Trim Fedora Hat ($24.00)
6. Bell Sleeve Casual Dress ($23.20)