Today I wanted to share my "Easy Foil Bake" packet dinners that involve little prep and little clean up! Win Win right?!
-1 bag of medium raw shrimp (peeled and tail off)
-1 package of a beef smoked sausage (I buy Hillshire Farms Beef Sausage) Slice Thin.
-1 small bag of baby red potatoes cut into halves.
-2 Ears of corn (Cut into two)
-3 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut out four sheets of aluminum foil. I make mine about 12 inches long approx.
2. In a bowl combine the shrimp, sausage, potatoes, olive oil, cajun seasoning (add your preferred amount) and pinch of pepper. Mix until all ingredients are coated. Divide up and place spoonfuls onto the foil squares.
3. Fold up the foil packets until each one is "sealed" In the meantime you can start boiling water for your corn,
4. Place the foil packets on a baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for around 30 minutes. (I check periodically after about 25 min to make sure the potatoes are done)
5. Once packets are done open them up carefully (HOT) and just dump onto a plate! Add a little fresh chopped parsley and your boiled corn on the cob. Done!
Zero clean up except for your dinner plate and fork!