Cheesy Taco Skillet
- 1lb lean ground meat (or ground turkey)
-1 large green pepper
-1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis
-1 medium yellow onion
-Packet of low sodium taco seasoning
-2 cups of taco blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup of chopped greens (kale or spinach)
1. Brown the meat in a large skillet and drain
2. Add the chopped green pepper and onion until lightly browned
3. Add 3/4 of the taco seasoning packet and the can of Rotel diced tomatoes. (add water as needed to blend everything)
4. Dump in the cup of chopped greens and let simmer till they welt.
5. Continue to mix everything together and slowly dump in one cup of cheese while still mixing.
6. Spoon out the mixture into bowls and top with cheese. Serve as the cheese lightly melts on top