The holiday season is here! Pumpkins and fall candles will soon turn into Christmas trees and twinkling lights....and I'm not mad about it! September though January is such a fun time to decorate our homes. Aside from all the seasonal decor I've rounded up my top ten items that will make your home extra cozy this year! I also made sure all these items are right around or UNDER $100! Yep! All these home items can be displayed all year round if you wanted and only add to that "homey" feel! Happy Shopping!
My top 10 items for a cozy Home:
1. Classic Jute Rug (Linked HERE $123)
2.Glass Lamp with burlap Shade (Linked HERE $59)
3.Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree (Linked HERE $129)
4. Basket for your fiddle leaf fig tree (Linked HERE $49)
5. Textured accent lumbar pillow (Linked HERE $24)
6. Floor Pouf (Linked HERE $75)
7. Pom Pom Throw Blanket (Linked HERE $39)
8. Large Fillable glass Hurricane (Linked HERE $59)
9. Capri Blue Candle (Linked HERE $30)
10. Timeless Wall Art (Linked HERE $54)
Stay cozy dolls!
What was your must have item?
I already have the pom pom throw in my cart! Plus you all know I have a thing for the Capri Blue candles! Loving the iridescent jar for the holidays :)
This post contains affiliate links to products! Thanks for supporting my blog!